Northern Suburbs News
Mosquitos test positive for West Nile in Westchester
RYE BROOK, N.Y. (WABC) -- There is a health warning in Westchester County.
For the first time this year, mosquitos have tested positive for the West Nile Virus.
The mosquitos were collected in Rye Brook.
Last year, there were 29 positive batches found in the county and four human cases.
Residents are being warned to get rid of standing water.
rye brook, west nile virus, northern suburbs news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard 13 min ago
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court 37 min ago
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying...
13 min ago