Northern Suburbs News
Wires fall on camper, man electrocuted
TOWN OF ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Ulster County are investigating a deadly freak accident that killed a man inside his camper.
He was electrocuted after wires fell on top of the camper in the town of Rochester Wednesday morning.
Police say the victim, 53-year-old John Lasoski, was trying to escape the electrified vehicle when he touched a metal support.
The wire was brought down by a falling tree.
ulster county, northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 6 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos