Northern Suburbs News
Wires fall on camper, man electrocuted
TOWN OF ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WABC) -- Police in Ulster County are investigating a deadly freak accident that killed a man inside his camper.
He was electrocuted after wires fell on top of the camper in the town of Rochester Wednesday morning.
Police say the victim, 53-year-old John Lasoski, was trying to escape the electrified vehicle when he touched a metal support.
The wire was brought down by a falling tree.
ulster county, northern suburbs news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 31 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 2 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 4 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 43 min ago
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice 35 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos