Northern Suburbs News
Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
GREENWICH, Conn. (WABC) -- A Connecticut teacher is facing charges for allegedly saying she would "shoot up the school."
46-year-old Stacey Goodnow teaches at Western Middle School in Greenwich.
Police say she left threatening voicemails on another teacher's phone.
In a statement, the school said that Goodnow is on administrative leave indefinitely, pending an investigation.
teacher, connecticut, greenwich, northern suburbs news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site 50 min ago
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 28 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus 38 min ago
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl 46 min ago
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn 39 min ago
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 4 min ago
- Backpacks left at Boaston marathon finish...
53 min ago
- Community rallies around 13-year-old victim...
40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
28 min ago
- Party bus goes very awry on Long Island
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos