Northern Suburbs News
Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
GREENWICH, Conn. (WABC) -- A Connecticut teacher is facing charges for allegedly saying she would "shoot up the school."
46-year-old Stacey Goodnow teaches at Western Middle School in Greenwich.
Police say she left threatening voicemails on another teacher's phone.
In a statement, the school said that Goodnow is on administrative leave indefinitely, pending an investigation.
teacher, connecticut, greenwich, northern suburbs news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Trial begins for New Jersey man accused of killing daughter 27 min ago
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 41 min ago
- Greenwich Village fatal bus-truck suspect due in court 16 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 33 min ago
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25 41 min ago
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building 12 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos