Northern Suburbs News
Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
GREENWICH, Conn. (WABC) -- A Connecticut teacher is facing charges for allegedly saying she would "shoot up the school."
46-year-old Stacey Goodnow teaches at Western Middle School in Greenwich.
Police say she left threatening voicemails on another teacher's phone.
In a statement, the school said that Goodnow is on administrative leave indefinitely, pending an investigation.
teacher, connecticut, greenwich, northern suburbs news
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Harlem robber caught on camera using ATM
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos