Northern Suburbs News
Teacher suspended after alleged sending threatening voicemail
GREENWICH, Conn. (WABC) -- A Connecticut teacher is facing charges for allegedly saying she would "shoot up the school."
46-year-old Stacey Goodnow teaches at Western Middle School in Greenwich.
Police say she left threatening voicemails on another teacher's phone.
In a statement, the school said that Goodnow is on administrative leave indefinitely, pending an investigation.
teacher, connecticut, greenwich, northern suburbs news
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fast food workers strike to demand higher wages
- Bill de Blasio to make big announcement Thursday morning
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Metro-North service back 100-percent on Hudson Line
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013