Northern Suburbs News
Body found in lake where Connecticut photographer went missing
NEW MILFORD -- Authorities have recovered a body from a lake near where a commercial photographer was reported missing last week.
Connecticut's Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says the body was pulled Tuesday from Lake Lillinonah in Bridgewater after a homeowner spotted it from a dock.
The body was transferred to the chief medical examiner for identification.
Police have been searching for 33-year-old Eric Langlois of New Milford since he went missing a week ago. He had told his wife he was heading to the Housatonic (hoos-uh-TAH'-nihk) River to retrieve a lost bicycle.
Police say Langlois crashed a mountain bike on June 10 in the river, which was swollen from heavy rains. But he managed to swim to shore. He told his wife he was going back the next day to look for the bicycle.
connecticut, new milford, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Derailment survivor remembers sister who died
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs 51 min ago
- Woman charged with setting minivan fire, kids inside
- abcnews: Truck Carrying Radioactive Material Stolen...
- Parents plead for help to save boys from rare disease 40 min ago
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Bad Dog: Sunny knocks over child at holiday party
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013