Northern Suburbs News
Body found in lake where Connecticut photographer went missing
NEW MILFORD -- Authorities have recovered a body from a lake near where a commercial photographer was reported missing last week.
Connecticut's Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says the body was pulled Tuesday from Lake Lillinonah in Bridgewater after a homeowner spotted it from a dock.
The body was transferred to the chief medical examiner for identification.
Police have been searching for 33-year-old Eric Langlois of New Milford since he went missing a week ago. He had told his wife he was heading to the Housatonic (hoos-uh-TAH'-nihk) River to retrieve a lost bicycle.
Police say Langlois crashed a mountain bike on June 10 in the river, which was swollen from heavy rains. But he managed to swim to shore. He told his wife he was going back the next day to look for the bicycle.
connecticut, new milford, missing person, northern suburbs news
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 54 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville 28 min ago
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field 39 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos