Northern Suburbs News
Toddler falls out of Yonkers apartment building window
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police say a 2-year-old child fell from an upper floor window at an apartment building in Yonkers.
The incident happened at an apartment building on Van Cortlandt Park Ave in the south west section of the City of Yonkers.
The 2-year-old girl apparently fell out of a third floor window.
She was taken to the hospital where she is in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to please contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7725. All calls will remain confidential.
yonkers, child injured, northern suburbs news
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Suspect identified in attempted baby abduction 16 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident 27 min ago
- Party shooting leaves Kean U. student injured 8 min ago
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- Search for suspects in Riverhead robbery and assault
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Suspect identified in attempted baby...
16 min ago