Northern Suburbs News
Toddler falls out of Yonkers apartment building window
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police say a 2-year-old child fell from an upper floor window at an apartment building in Yonkers.
The incident happened at an apartment building on Van Cortlandt Park Ave in the south west section of the City of Yonkers.
The 2-year-old girl apparently fell out of a third floor window.
She was taken to the hospital where she is in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to please contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7725. All calls will remain confidential.
yonkers, child injured, northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert
- Police searching for missing Rider U student 30 min ago
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 39 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books