Northern Suburbs News
Toddler falls out of Yonkers apartment building window
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police say a 2-year-old child fell from an upper floor window at an apartment building in Yonkers.
The incident happened at an apartment building on Van Cortlandt Park Ave in the south west section of the City of Yonkers.
The 2-year-old girl apparently fell out of a third floor window.
She was taken to the hospital where she is in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to please contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7725. All calls will remain confidential.
yonkers, child injured, northern suburbs news
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Photos: Weather whiplash