Northern Suburbs News
Toddler falls out of Yonkers apartment building window
YONKERS (WABC) -- Police say a 2-year-old child fell from an upper floor window at an apartment building in Yonkers.
The incident happened at an apartment building on Van Cortlandt Park Ave in the south west section of the City of Yonkers.
The 2-year-old girl apparently fell out of a third floor window.
She was taken to the hospital where she is in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to please contact the Detective Division at 914-377-7725. All calls will remain confidential.
yonkers, child injured, northern suburbs news
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos