Northern Suburbs News
Stephen Baldwin admits he failed to pay New York taxes
NEW CITY -- Stephen Baldwin has admitted in court that he failed to pay New York state income taxes for three years.
The actor agreed Friday to pay $400,000 in back taxes, interest and penalties. The judge says $100,000 of that already has been paid.
Baldwin pleaded guilty to a charge of repeated failure to file income taxes.
The judge says that if Baldwin pays back the rest of the money within a year, the charge will be taken off his record. If not, he'll be sentenced to five year's probation.
Baldwin went to court between appearances on "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice." He's the youngest of the four acting Baldwin brothers.
He says he received bad advice from lawyers and accountants.
northern suburbs news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 33 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 46 min ago
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos