Northern Suburbs News
Police: Connecticut man yells at employees after McDonald's sandwich not made properly
FAIRFIELD, Conncecticut (WABC) -- A Connecticut man has been charged with disturbing the peace for terrorizing employees of a fast food restaurant.
Police say Geoffrey Weglarz, of Fairfield, got mad when his sandwich from a local McDonald's wasn't made correctly.
He screamed at employees and banged on the doors before he threw the bag of food through the drive up window, hitting a manager.
Police found him at his home a short time later, with a loaded handgun in his waistband.
Weglarz will appear in court next month.
northern suburbs news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow alert issued for New York City
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how! 22 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- Firefighters battle Washington Heights building fire
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV