Northern Suburbs News
Police: Connecticut man yells at employees after McDonald's sandwich not made properly
FAIRFIELD, Conncecticut (WABC) -- A Connecticut man has been charged with disturbing the peace for terrorizing employees of a fast food restaurant.
Police say Geoffrey Weglarz, of Fairfield, got mad when his sandwich from a local McDonald's wasn't made correctly.
He screamed at employees and banged on the doors before he threw the bag of food through the drive up window, hitting a manager.
Police found him at his home a short time later, with a loaded handgun in his waistband.
Weglarz will appear in court next month.
northern suburbs news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos