Northern Suburbs News
Police: Connecticut man yells at employees after McDonald's sandwich not made properly
FAIRFIELD, Conncecticut (WABC) -- A Connecticut man has been charged with disturbing the peace for terrorizing employees of a fast food restaurant.
Police say Geoffrey Weglarz, of Fairfield, got mad when his sandwich from a local McDonald's wasn't made correctly.
He screamed at employees and banged on the doors before he threw the bag of food through the drive up window, hitting a manager.
Police found him at his home a short time later, with a loaded handgun in his waistband.
Weglarz will appear in court next month.
northern suburbs news
- Firefighters struggle to contain NJ forest fires
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green