Northern Suburbs News
Fire tears through apartment complex in Peekskill
PEEKSKILL (WABC) -- A fire tore through an apartment building complex in Peekskill late Thursday morning.
The blaze broke out at the Hudson View Estates on Lakeview Drive around 10:30 a.m. and burned through most of the building, forcing residents out of their homes.
Fire shot through the roof, jumping from one building to the next.
Firefighters weren't able to fully battle the blaze.
A water main break hampered firefighters, they were using lower than normal water pressure.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire was under investigation.
peekskill, fire, westchester county, northern suburbs news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at N.J. shopping center 3 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Metro-North to require sleep apnea evaluation
- One dead, another rescued in Long Island fire
- Not so fast! Palcohol not approved by federal government
- Passengers step up to help elderly man in bus brawl
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Brooklyn hit and run suspect identified by police
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
29 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos