Northern Suburbs News
Police officers pulled off street after YouTube video surfaces
BRIDGEPORT (WABC) -- Three police officers in Bridgeport, Connecticut have been pulled off the street after a video surfaced that appears to show them attacking a man who was already subdued.
The Police Chief ordered an investigation into the video which was posted on YouTube on January 6th.
The video shows officers tasing a suspect, then kicking him during an arrest in 2011.
Police brass placed the officers on administrative leave.
It is not clear who posted and recorded the video.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
bridgeport, connecticut, police, police brutality, you tube, northern suburbs news
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Bill Bratton tapped to return as NYPD commisioner
- Police search for suspect in Brooklyn shooting
- Search for suspects in subway attack on two women
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later 2 min ago
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre 7 min ago
- Metro-North derailment victim Jim Lovell to be laid to rest
- Freeze takes an icy grip on much of the nation
- Bob Dylan's Newport electric guitar for sale 58 min ago