Northern Suburbs News
1 dead, 1 severely burned in Orange County fire
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly fire in Orange County that left one person dead and another severely burned.
The flames broke out at a home in Port Jervis late Tuesday morning.
First responders found one person dead inside the home, while the second, a man, was found outside the home with burns. He is being treated at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
It is not known what caused the fire.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, port jervis, fire, deadly fire, northern suburbs news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos