Northern Suburbs News
1 dead, 1 severely burned in Orange County fire
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly fire in Orange County that left one person dead and another severely burned.
The flames broke out at a home in Port Jervis late Tuesday morning.
First responders found one person dead inside the home, while the second, a man, was found outside the home with burns. He is being treated at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
It is not known what caused the fire.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, port jervis, fire, deadly fire, northern suburbs news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's in Nassau County 3 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela 8 min ago
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 7 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- USA to open against Ghana in '14 World Cup
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
8 min ago
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
7 min ago