Northern Suburbs News
1 dead, 1 severely burned in Orange County fire
PORT JERVIS (WABC) -- Police are investigating a deadly fire in Orange County that left one person dead and another severely burned.
The flames broke out at a home in Port Jervis late Tuesday morning.
First responders found one person dead inside the home, while the second, a man, was found outside the home with burns. He is being treated at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla.
It is not known what caused the fire.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
orange county, port jervis, fire, deadly fire, northern suburbs news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 21 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at N.J. shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Metro-North to require sleep apnea evaluation
- One dead, another rescued in Long Island fire
- Not so fast! Palcohol not approved by federal government
- Passengers step up to help elderly man in bus brawl
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Brooklyn hit and run suspect identified by police
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
21 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos