Northern Suburbs News
Boy, 2, reunited with father after Amber Alert
HARTFORD, Conn. (WABC) -- A 2-year-old boy and his father were reunited in Connecticut Thursday night after an Amber Alert had been issued.
The father left his Cadillac running, with Louis Trinidad, Jr., in the backseat, to go inside a store in Hartford.
That's when someone hopped in the car and drove off, without knowing there was a baby inside.
Luckily, a woman in Bristol who saw the Amber Alert and spotted the child called police.
After a few more tips were called in, police were able to track down the suspect and arrest him.
Louis and his dad were reunited in Bristol.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, hartford, amber alert, northern suburbs news
- Missing plane may have turned back 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Spring forward: Clocks turned ahead one hour 33 min ago
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong 6 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Missing plane may have turned back
57 min ago