Northern Suburbs News
Boy, 2, reunited with father after Amber Alert
HARTFORD, Conn. (WABC) -- A 2-year-old boy and his father were reunited in Connecticut Thursday night after an Amber Alert had been issued.
The father left his Cadillac running, with Louis Trinidad, Jr., in the backseat, to go inside a store in Hartford.
That's when someone hopped in the car and drove off, without knowing there was a baby inside.
Luckily, a woman in Bristol who saw the Amber Alert and spotted the child called police.
After a few more tips were called in, police were able to track down the suspect and arrest him.
Louis and his dad were reunited in Bristol.
The investigation is ongoing.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
connecticut, hartford, amber alert, northern suburbs news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76 19 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 22 min ago
- Up Close with Diana Williams
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos