New York News
Bensonhurst, Boro Park robbery suspects sought
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are looking for three suspects in nearly 11robberies since mid-October.
The suspects approach the victims, threaten or assault them, and flee with their personal property.
Authorities have released surveillance video of one of the robberies at 5:30 in the morning on Friday, November 1. A 28-year-old man was robbed on 86 Street in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.
Other robberies occurred in the Boro Park section.
All of the victims have been men, ranging from 23 to 57 years old.
Anyone with information in regard to these incidents or the identity and whereabouts of the suspects is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 52 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 56 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role 17 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
52 min ago