New York News
Bensonhurst, Boro Park robbery suspects sought
BROOKLYN (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are looking for three suspects in nearly 11robberies since mid-October.
The suspects approach the victims, threaten or assault them, and flee with their personal property.
Authorities have released surveillance video of one of the robberies at 5:30 in the morning on Friday, November 1. A 28-year-old man was robbed on 86 Street in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.
Other robberies occurred in the Boro Park section.
All of the victims have been men, ranging from 23 to 57 years old.
Anyone with information in regard to these incidents or the identity and whereabouts of the suspects is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Harlem robber caught on camera using ATM
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos