New York News
Long Island City burglaries suspect sought
LONG ISLAND CITY (WABC) -- NYPD investigators have released surveillance photos of a suspect wanted for questioning in connection to 5 burglaries in Long Island City, Queens.
The burglar gets into the residences by throwing a rock through the windows from an adjoining roof.
He has struck at least 5 times since mid-October.
Two of the incidents occurred at 30-30 47th Avenue and two others at 47-00 33rd Street. A fifth break-in occurred at 29-10 Thomson Avenue in Long Island City.
In each case, the burglar took jewelry or eye glass frames.
The suspect is described as a black man in his late 40's- early 50's with bald head and a medium build.
Anyone with information in regard to these incidents or the identity and whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
nyc news, new york city news, new york news, new york city, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 11 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 12 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
26 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
11 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos