New York News
7-Eleven robbery in Brooklyn part of pattern
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's surveillance video of an armed robber holding up a store in Brooklyn, and police say it's part of a robbery pattern.
The video shows a man holding up a 7-Eleven on Avenue U at Knapp Street in Sheepshead Bay Sunday night.
Surveillance captured the man standing at the counter and pointing a gun at the cashier as he hands over the cash.
The clerk right behind him had no idea they were being robbed.
The gunman took off with the cash, paper towels, and a case of Red Bull.
Police say this same robber also held up the same 7-Eleven on Monday, April 15th and he also hit the Univesrsal Grocery on Avenue U on Thursday, April 18th.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen