New York News
7-Eleven robbery in Brooklyn part of pattern
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's surveillance video of an armed robber holding up a store in Brooklyn, and police say it's part of a robbery pattern.
The video shows a man holding up a 7-Eleven on Avenue U at Knapp Street in Sheepshead Bay Sunday night.
Surveillance captured the man standing at the counter and pointing a gun at the cashier as he hands over the cash.
The clerk right behind him had no idea they were being robbed.
The gunman took off with the cash, paper towels, and a case of Red Bull.
Police say this same robber also held up the same 7-Eleven on Monday, April 15th and he also hit the Univesrsal Grocery on Avenue U on Thursday, April 18th.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
3 min ago