New York News
7-Eleven robbery in Brooklyn part of pattern
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's surveillance video of an armed robber holding up a store in Brooklyn, and police say it's part of a robbery pattern.
The video shows a man holding up a 7-Eleven on Avenue U at Knapp Street in Sheepshead Bay Sunday night.
Surveillance captured the man standing at the counter and pointing a gun at the cashier as he hands over the cash.
The clerk right behind him had no idea they were being robbed.
The gunman took off with the cash, paper towels, and a case of Red Bull.
Police say this same robber also held up the same 7-Eleven on Monday, April 15th and he also hit the Univesrsal Grocery on Avenue U on Thursday, April 18th.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Matt Harvey still predicting 2014 role
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014