New York News
7-Eleven robbery in Brooklyn part of pattern
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There's surveillance video of an armed robber holding up a store in Brooklyn, and police say it's part of a robbery pattern.
The video shows a man holding up a 7-Eleven on Avenue U at Knapp Street in Sheepshead Bay Sunday night.
Surveillance captured the man standing at the counter and pointing a gun at the cashier as he hands over the cash.
The clerk right behind him had no idea they were being robbed.
The gunman took off with the cash, paper towels, and a case of Red Bull.
Police say this same robber also held up the same 7-Eleven on Monday, April 15th and he also hit the Univesrsal Grocery on Avenue U on Thursday, April 18th.
No one was hurt in any of the robberies.
new york city, brooklyn, sheepshead bay, robbery, surveillance video, new york news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 41 min ago
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 5 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
5 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
24 min ago