New York News
Suspicious package cleared at JFK after evacuation
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A tube of toothpaste caused a scare at JFK airport Sunday evening.
Officials evacuated Terminal 4, Concourse B around 4 p.m. after screeners spotted a suspicious item in a bag.
Just before 5:30 p.m. the suspicious package was cleared, and was identified as tape and a toothpaste tube.
Travelers were then let back into the terminal.
new york city, jfk international airport, evacuation, new york news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead 42 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92 17 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014 4 min ago