New York News
Bronx boy brings loaded BB gun to school
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 11-year-old boy was taken into custody after he brought a loaded BB gun into school Wednesday morning.
The fifth grader, whose name was not released, brought the gun to P.S. 87 on Bussing Avenue.
Police confiscated the BB gun and called the boy's parents.
No injuries were reported.
The investigation is ongoing.
new york city, bronx, gun, new york news
- School bus overturns in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman 11 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 30 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 56 min ago
- Malaysian plane mystery continues 8 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 39 min ago
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store 12 min ago
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident 6 min ago
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
30 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
39 min ago