New York News
Reward offered in Brooklyn livery driver murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered in the latest attempt to find the killer of a livery cab driver in Brooklyn.
Carlos Nunez, 37, of Valley Stream, was shot in the face as he drove on Decatur Street in Bushwick early Monday morning.
He was picking up a fare at the time, and police think he was targeted because the caller asked specifically for his cab.
Nunez was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, livery cab, murder, shooting, bushwick, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire 18 min ago
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos