New York News
Reward offered in Brooklyn livery driver murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered in the latest attempt to find the killer of a livery cab driver in Brooklyn.
Carlos Nunez, 37, of Valley Stream, was shot in the face as he drove on Decatur Street in Bushwick early Monday morning.
He was picking up a fare at the time, and police think he was targeted because the caller asked specifically for his cab.
Nunez was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, livery cab, murder, shooting, bushwick, new york news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 41 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 22 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games 12 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 53 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
41 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos