New York News
Reward offered in Brooklyn livery driver murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered in the latest attempt to find the killer of a livery cab driver in Brooklyn.
Carlos Nunez, 37, of Valley Stream, was shot in the face as he drove on Decatur Street in Bushwick early Monday morning.
He was picking up a fare at the time, and police think he was targeted because the caller asked specifically for his cab.
Nunez was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, livery cab, murder, shooting, bushwick, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 46 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife 56 min ago
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon 48 min ago
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14 34 min ago
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win 25 min ago
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
46 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos