New York News
Reward offered in Brooklyn livery driver murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A $2,000 reward is being offered in the latest attempt to find the killer of a livery cab driver in Brooklyn.
Carlos Nunez, 37, of Valley Stream, was shot in the face as he drove on Decatur Street in Bushwick early Monday morning.
He was picking up a fare at the time, and police think he was targeted because the caller asked specifically for his cab.
Nunez was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
new york city, brooklyn, livery cab, murder, shooting, bushwick, new york news
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- New measles cases confirmed in New York City 19 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos