New York News
Girl found dead in Columbia University dorm room
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the possible overdose death of a woman found inside a Columbia University dorm in Manhattan.
Authorities say 21-year-old Jessica Fingers was found unconscious and unresponsive face up on the floor of the dorm on Morningside Drive just after 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
School officials say Fingers had taken a leave of absence from the school and was there visiting a friend.
The medical examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Police do not suspect foul play.
new york city, body found, new york news
- Firefighters struggle to contain NJ forest fires 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green