New York News
Girl found dead in Columbia University dorm room
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the possible overdose death of a woman found inside a Columbia University dorm in Manhattan.
Authorities say 21-year-old Jessica Fingers was found unconscious and unresponsive face up on the floor of the dorm on Morningside Drive just after 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
School officials say Fingers had taken a leave of absence from the school and was there visiting a friend.
The medical examiner is to determine the cause of death.
Police do not suspect foul play.
new york city, body found, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos