New York News
Partial building collapse in Canarsie, 2 injured
CANARSIE (WABC) -- Rescuers pulled one person from a partial building collapse in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn on Friday.
The collapse happened at a three-story, two family home under construction on East 95th Street and Foster Avenue in Canarsie.
The accident happened around 3:15 p.m.
One construction worker was rescued and is in serious but stable condition. Another worker suffered minor injuries.
It appears cement blocks shifted and collapsed the wooden structure, officials said.
new york city, brooklyn, canarsie, collapse, new york news
- Nelson Mandela dies at 95 4 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years 18 min ago
- VIDEO: Obama remembers Mandela 1 min ago
- Reaction to death of Nelson Mandela 4 min ago
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner
- Who is Bill Bratton?
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner
- Derailment victim, James Ferrari, laid to rest
- Carteret freight train derailment: Turnpike reopens
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Alleged assault of Seton Hall student may be captured on video
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos