New York News
NYPD officer injured on Coney Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer is recovering after suffering a head injury on Coney Island.
The FDNY confirms they got a call for an injured cop at 1904 Surf Avenue.
The officer was taken to a local hospital.
His condition is not known at this time.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
new york city, nypd, coney island, new york news
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 2 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Newtown groups open week of 'acts of kindness' 26 min ago
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame 56 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 39 min ago
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos