New York News
NYPD officer injured on Coney Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer is recovering after suffering a head injury on Coney Island.
The FDNY confirms they got a call for an injured cop at 1904 Surf Avenue.
The officer was taken to a local hospital.
His condition is not known at this time.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
new york city, nypd, coney island, new york news
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 17 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 6 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 28 min ago
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
17 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos