New York News
NYPD officer injured on Coney Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An NYPD officer is recovering after suffering a head injury on Coney Island.
The FDNY confirms they got a call for an injured cop at 1904 Surf Avenue.
The officer was taken to a local hospital.
His condition is not known at this time.
For more on this breaking story, stay with 7online and Eyewitness News.
new york city, nypd, coney island, new york news
- Person of interest in custody in Flatbush shooting 58 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster 13 min ago
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry...
13 min ago