New York News
Staten Island woman charged in boyfriend's murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Staten Island woman is in custody, accused of shooting and killing her boyfriend.
The NYPD arrested 38-year old Lisa McQuade in connection with the death of 39-year old Christopher Bonafede, who was found with a gunshot wound to his head at his Staten Island home.
McQuade was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon, a loaded firearm. Information about her lawyer wasn't immediately available.
The body of Bonafede was found by police at 7 p.m. Sunday at his residence at 471 Ridgewood Ave.
McQuade turned herself over to police at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
new york city, staten island, murder, shooting, new york news
- Autistic boy missing in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 2 dead after wreck on Southern State
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees terrorized; car parts stolen in Elizabeth store
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen