New York News
Staten Island woman charged in boyfriend's murder
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Staten Island woman is in custody, accused of shooting and killing her boyfriend.
The NYPD arrested 38-year old Lisa McQuade in connection with the death of 39-year old Christopher Bonafede, who was found with a gunshot wound to his head at his Staten Island home.
McQuade was charged with murder and criminal possession of a weapon, a loaded firearm. Information about her lawyer wasn't immediately available.
The body of Bonafede was found by police at 7 p.m. Sunday at his residence at 471 Ridgewood Ave.
McQuade turned herself over to police at the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
new york city, staten island, murder, shooting, new york news
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Weather whiplash
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn 8 min ago
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault
- Nassau County employees protest wage freeze
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 4 min ago