New York News
Robber targeting Staten Island businesses
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An armed robber is targeting businesses on Staten Island.
Police hope a surveillance image of the man will help lead to an arrest.
Police say the suspect has held up four businesses in the Tottenville section since last month.
In each robbery, he pulls out a gun and demands money and lottery proceeds.
The suspect wears a hooded sweatshirt, baseball type hat, mask and gloves.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, robbery, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation