New York News
Robber targeting Staten Island businesses
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An armed robber is targeting businesses on Staten Island.
Police hope a surveillance image of the man will help lead to an arrest.
Police say the suspect has held up four businesses in the Tottenville section since last month.
In each robbery, he pulls out a gun and demands money and lottery proceeds.
The suspect wears a hooded sweatshirt, baseball type hat, mask and gloves.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, robbery, new york news
- Actor James Gandolfini of "The Sopranos" dies
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine 2 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Upstate NY men accused of trying to make X-ray weapon
- Body found near Patriot's home was homicide victim
- Whistle-blower taped guards sleeping at JFK airport
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
2 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos