New York News
Robber targeting Staten Island businesses
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An armed robber is targeting businesses on Staten Island.
Police hope a surveillance image of the man will help lead to an arrest.
Police say the suspect has held up four businesses in the Tottenville section since last month.
In each robbery, he pulls out a gun and demands money and lottery proceeds.
The suspect wears a hooded sweatshirt, baseball type hat, mask and gloves.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, robbery, new york news
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 47 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire 59 min ago
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
47 min ago
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
59 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos