New York News
Robber targeting Staten Island businesses
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An armed robber is targeting businesses on Staten Island.
Police hope a surveillance image of the man will help lead to an arrest.
Police say the suspect has held up four businesses in the Tottenville section since last month.
In each robbery, he pulls out a gun and demands money and lottery proceeds.
The suspect wears a hooded sweatshirt, baseball type hat, mask and gloves.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, robbery, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers 45 min ago
- Freight train, truck collide in West Nyack
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- Long Island Rail Road massacre, 20 years later
- Photos: Long Island Rail Road massacre
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City 21 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Robinson Cano to sign with Mariners
- Photos: Robinson Cano through the years
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
21 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos