New York News
Photo released of suspect in Queens bank robbery
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD has released a surveillance photo of a bank robber who has been on the loose for nearly a month.
Police say the suspect walked into a Sovereign Bank on Union Turnpike in Flushing, Queens, around 3 p.m. on January 11 and gave a teller a note demanding money.
He then walked away with the cash.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect is described as black male in his 40s, approximately 5-foot-7 and weighing 200 pounds. He has brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black cap and brown waist-length jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, flushing, queens, bank robbery, new york news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds 25 min ago
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos