New York News
Video released of child luring suspect in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Queens are searching for a man that attempted to lure at least two children.
The first incident happened on Friday, January 25th at approximately 7 a.m. in Jackson Heights.
The suspect drove alongside a 13-year-old girl on Northern Boulevard at 102 Street and engaged her in a conversation.
When she realized she didn't know the man, she walked away from the vehicle.
Police say the suspect then got out of his car and tried to grab the girl by the arm.
She was able to get away.
Later that same day, at 8 p.m. the same suspect drove alongside a 14-year-old girl on Northern Boulevard and Parsons Boulevard in Flushing.
He motioned for her to come over to his late model Cadillac Escalade but she did not.
He continued to follow her and the girl ran away.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man, 30-35 years old, light skinned, 5'7"-5'9", 170 pounds, wearing a black jacket, dark pants and a blue collared shirt.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 800-577-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jackson heights, flushing, queens, luring, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 53 min ago
- Obama to meet with Ukraine prime minister Wednesday 37 min ago
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies 15 min ago
- Justin Bieber due in Toronto court on assault charge 5 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos