New York News
NYPD looking for pair of suspects in 6 robberies
QUEENS -- The NYPD is looking for two armed suspects who held up six businesses in Queens over the last two months.
Police say in each case, the masked robbers entered the premises displaying a gun and removed an undetermined amount of cash and other property.
The first robbery occurred on Nov. 29 at a gas station on Farmers Boulevard.
On Dec. 5 and Dec. 10, they held up two separate drug stores.
An electronics store was robbed on Dec. 15.
On Dec. 17, the suspects robbed a supermarket and two days later another gas station.
No injuries were reported in any of the robberies.
Police ask anyone with information about the robberies to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, robbery, new york news
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 39 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 43 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 25 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 8 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 13 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
25 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
54 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos