New York News
NYPD looking for pair of suspects in 6 robberies
QUEENS -- The NYPD is looking for two armed suspects who held up six businesses in Queens over the last two months.
Police say in each case, the masked robbers entered the premises displaying a gun and removed an undetermined amount of cash and other property.
The first robbery occurred on Nov. 29 at a gas station on Farmers Boulevard.
On Dec. 5 and Dec. 10, they held up two separate drug stores.
An electronics store was robbed on Dec. 15.
On Dec. 17, the suspects robbed a supermarket and two days later another gas station.
No injuries were reported in any of the robberies.
Police ask anyone with information about the robberies to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, robbery, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 29 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area 40 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos