New York News
NYPD looking for pair of suspects in 6 robberies
QUEENS -- The NYPD is looking for two armed suspects who held up six businesses in Queens over the last two months.
Police say in each case, the masked robbers entered the premises displaying a gun and removed an undetermined amount of cash and other property.
The first robbery occurred on Nov. 29 at a gas station on Farmers Boulevard.
On Dec. 5 and Dec. 10, they held up two separate drug stores.
An electronics store was robbed on Dec. 15.
On Dec. 17, the suspects robbed a supermarket and two days later another gas station.
No injuries were reported in any of the robberies.
Police ask anyone with information about the robberies to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, robbery, new york news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos