New York News
NYPD looking for pair of suspects in 6 robberies
QUEENS -- The NYPD is looking for two armed suspects who held up six businesses in Queens over the last two months.
Police say in each case, the masked robbers entered the premises displaying a gun and removed an undetermined amount of cash and other property.
The first robbery occurred on Nov. 29 at a gas station on Farmers Boulevard.
On Dec. 5 and Dec. 10, they held up two separate drug stores.
An electronics store was robbed on Dec. 15.
On Dec. 17, the suspects robbed a supermarket and two days later another gas station.
No injuries were reported in any of the robberies.
Police ask anyone with information about the robberies to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, robbery, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Teen girl shot in leg in Coney Island
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Missing Malaysia plane changed course, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos