New York News
Search for hit and run driver in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after being struck by a hit and run driver in Brooklyn.
The 24-year-old was walking at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Quentin Road in the Marine Park section around 4:30 when he was hit.
Right now, there are no suspects.
The victim was taken to Kings County Hospital.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, marine park, hit and run accident, new york news
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 1 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital 4 min ago
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 26 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads 5 min ago
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen 29 min ago
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
29 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent...
4 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos