New York News
Search for hit and run driver in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after being struck by a hit and run driver in Brooklyn.
The 24-year-old was walking at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Quentin Road in the Marine Park section around 4:30 when he was hit.
Right now, there are no suspects.
The victim was taken to Kings County Hospital.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, marine park, hit and run accident, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines says plane went missing 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos