New York News
Search for hit and run driver in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after being struck by a hit and run driver in Brooklyn.
The 24-year-old was walking at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Quentin Road in the Marine Park section around 4:30 when he was hit.
Right now, there are no suspects.
The victim was taken to Kings County Hospital.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, marine park, hit and run accident, new york news
- Actor James Gandolfini dead at 51 36 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More sunshine
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Joe Torre's daughter catches child from awning
- Teacher charged with rape of student in the Bronx
- Leonia firehouse reopens after sex assault
- UFT endorses Thompson for NYC mayor
- TWA Flight 800 crash investigators want new probe
- Woman allegedly kicks police dog in teeth
- American Medical Association calling obesity a disease
- Men's Warehouse fires founder/spokesman George Zimmer
- Photos: James Gandolfini through the years
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos