New York News
Search for hit and run driver in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man is in critical condition after being struck by a hit and run driver in Brooklyn.
The 24-year-old was walking at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Quentin Road in the Marine Park section around 4:30 when he was hit.
Right now, there are no suspects.
The victim was taken to Kings County Hospital.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, marine park, hit and run accident, new york news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner 59 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 23 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Dead cats found in bags hanging from tree in Yonkers 36 min ago
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building 29 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos