New Jersey News
College of New Jersey student found safe
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- The New Jersey State Police and The College of New Jersey Campus Police say a missing student has been found safe.
Kyle Greco, 22, had been missing since Tuesday at 1:15 p.m. on the college's campus. His parents went to the school to pick him up. They say he appeared distraught and for some reason ran away from their car.
NJ.com reports that Greco posted a status update at 10:45 a.m. on Wednesday:
"I am alive and well. I apologize for the worry and pain I've caused. I would like to state for the record that I explained in detail to my parents that I would be leaving and then I calmly walked off on my way. Again I am perfectly fine. Thank you everyone for the kind words."
Soon after, TCNJ officials confirmed Greco had been located safe in New Jersey.
new jersey news, new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Fire tears through Carlstadt post office 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool 45 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire 19 min ago
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 1 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
45 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos