New Jersey News
College of New Jersey student found safe
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- The New Jersey State Police and The College of New Jersey Campus Police say a missing student has been found safe.
Kyle Greco, 22, had been missing since Tuesday at 1:15 p.m. on the college's campus. His parents went to the school to pick him up. They say he appeared distraught and for some reason ran away from their car.
NJ.com reports that Greco posted a status update at 10:45 a.m. on Wednesday:
"I am alive and well. I apologize for the worry and pain I've caused. I would like to state for the record that I explained in detail to my parents that I would be leaving and then I calmly walked off on my way. Again I am perfectly fine. Thank you everyone for the kind words."
Soon after, TCNJ officials confirmed Greco had been located safe in New Jersey.
new jersey news, new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 23 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- Proposed teacher layoffs in Newark set off dispute
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
11 min ago