New Jersey News
Police ramp up efforts to find driver in deadly Union hit and run
UNION (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are ramping up their efforts to find the person responsible for a deadly hit-and- run in Union.
Officers set up a check point while looking for witnesses to the crash, which killed a motorcyclist on September 15 on North Avenue.
Investigators spoke with people who regularly travel in the area to find out if they saw the sedan suspected of causing the crash.
Surveillance images show the driver leaving a gas station just before hitting the man on the motorcycle, who was the father of a 7-year-old.
new jersey news, new jersey, union, hit and run accident, new jersey news
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold 29 min ago
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos