New Jersey News
Explosives found in Edison teen's home
EDISON, N.J. (WABC) -- A teenager in New Jersey was arrested after police say they found explosives in his home.
Investigators say they searched the 16-year-old's home after several bomb threats were made toward Edison High School.
They say the teen is not connected to those threats, but they found shotgun shells and homemade explosives.
Police say a "possible tragedy was thwarted."
The boy was released to a family member. His name was not released because he's a juvenile.
new jersey, edison, new jersey news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 42 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 47 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens 44 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect 16 min ago
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack 8 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday 3 min ago
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
42 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos