New Jersey News
Explosives found in Edison teen's home
EDISON, N.J. (WABC) -- A teenager in New Jersey was arrested after police say they found explosives in his home.
Investigators say they searched the 16-year-old's home after several bomb threats were made toward Edison High School.
They say the teen is not connected to those threats, but they found shotgun shells and homemade explosives.
Police say a "possible tragedy was thwarted."
The boy was released to a family member. His name was not released because he's a juvenile.
new jersey, edison, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 33 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village 46 min ago
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...
- Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos