New Jersey News
Police search for gunman in Bloomfield murder
BLOOMFIELD (WABC) -- Police are investigating the murder of a man found shot to death in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
At around 3:30 a.m. Saturday, police responded to reports of a shooting on Beardsley Avenue.
Officers found a 24-year old man with an apparent gunshot wound.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
His identity has not yet been released.
The shooting is being investigated by the the Essex County Prosecutor's Homicide and Major Crimes Task Force and the Bloomfield Police Department.
new jersey, bloomfield, murder, shooting, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Robbery suspect in custody after Astoria manhunt 6 min ago
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Video released in murder of Brooklyn bodega clerk 23 min ago
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 18 min ago
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- Police identify suspect in Bronx subway exposure
- Alleged serial bank robber nabbed in Greenwich Village
- Woman charged Thursday with neglect after living in a van with...