New Jersey News
Police hunt driver in New Brunswick hit and run
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (WABC) -- New Brunswick police are investigating a fatal hit and run accident early Sunday near the Douglass campus of Rutgers University.
The accident happened just after midnight on the ramp from northbound Route 18 to George Street, near the Douglass campus of Rutgers University.
The victim, who has still not been identified, was taken to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital and pronounced dead.
The ramp was shut down for hours for the accident investigation.
There was no immediate description of the vehicle.
It's unclear if the victim was a Rutgers student.
new jersey, new brunswick, hit and run accident, new jersey news
- Firefighters battling Bronx car fire find body inside 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash 41 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2
- NJ woman charged in butt injection death
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker 38 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Burger King baby seeks birth mom
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather...
41 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos