New Jersey News
Christie designates April as 'Donate Life' Month
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie is raising awareness about the life-saving importance of organ donation.
He's designated April as "Donate Life" month in New Jersey.
Governor Christie is a registered donor himself, and anyone can sign up to be one, regardless of age or medical history.
Health officials say the need for organ transplants and a shortage of donors affects people of all ethnic backgrounds.
For more information please visit:
new jersey, chris christie, new jersey news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures