New Jersey News
Christie designates April as 'Donate Life' Month
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie is raising awareness about the life-saving importance of organ donation.
He's designated April as "Donate Life" month in New Jersey.
Governor Christie is a registered donor himself, and anyone can sign up to be one, regardless of age or medical history.
Health officials say the need for organ transplants and a shortage of donors affects people of all ethnic backgrounds.
For more information please visit:
new jersey, chris christie, new jersey news
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos