New Jersey News
Christie designates April as 'Donate Life' Month
NEW JERSEY (WABC) -- Governor Chris Christie is raising awareness about the life-saving importance of organ donation.
He's designated April as "Donate Life" month in New Jersey.
Governor Christie is a registered donor himself, and anyone can sign up to be one, regardless of age or medical history.
Health officials say the need for organ transplants and a shortage of donors affects people of all ethnic backgrounds.
For more information please visit:
new jersey, chris christie, new jersey news
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 42 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 24 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment
- Princeton to begin meningitis B vaccinations Monday
- New Jersey black bear hunt set for Monday 22 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- Paul Walker memorial draws thousands in California
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick...
42 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos