New Jersey News
Teen shot in Jersey City; 3 suspects on the loose
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are looking for three suspects believed to be connected to the shooting of a teenager.
Authorities say the 18-year-old boy was shot twice, once in the buttocks and once in the thigh, in the vicinity of Ocean Avenue and Lembeck Avenue in Jersey City Tuesday morning.
The victim was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. His injuries are not considered life threatening.
Police are scouring the area for the three suspects, also believed to be young teenagers.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
new jersey, jersey city, shooting, teen, new jersey news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 5 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow changes to rain and ice, causing slick roads 4 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys
- MTA announces new safety measures after Metro-North derailment
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
5 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos