New Jersey News
Teen shot in Jersey City; 3 suspects on the loose
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are looking for three suspects believed to be connected to the shooting of a teenager.
Authorities say the 18-year-old boy was shot twice, once in the buttocks and once in the thigh, in the vicinity of Ocean Avenue and Lembeck Avenue in Jersey City Tuesday morning.
The victim was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. His injuries are not considered life threatening.
Police are scouring the area for the three suspects, also believed to be young teenagers.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
new jersey, jersey city, shooting, teen, new jersey news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Squatters flee fire in Paterson; 2 vacant buildings gutted
- Photos: Fire guts 2 vacant Paterson buildings
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Fire rips through seven houses in the Bronx
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act