New Jersey News
Teen shot in Jersey City; 3 suspects on the loose
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are looking for three suspects believed to be connected to the shooting of a teenager.
Authorities say the 18-year-old boy was shot twice, once in the buttocks and once in the thigh, in the vicinity of Ocean Avenue and Lembeck Avenue in Jersey City Tuesday morning.
The victim was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. His injuries are not considered life threatening.
Police are scouring the area for the three suspects, also believed to be young teenagers.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
new jersey, jersey city, shooting, teen, new jersey news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch 14 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- NJ police investigating deadly skydiving accident
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
14 min ago