New Jersey News
Teen shot in Jersey City; 3 suspects on the loose
JERSEY CITY (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey are looking for three suspects believed to be connected to the shooting of a teenager.
Authorities say the 18-year-old boy was shot twice, once in the buttocks and once in the thigh, in the vicinity of Ocean Avenue and Lembeck Avenue in Jersey City Tuesday morning.
The victim was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. His injuries are not considered life threatening.
Police are scouring the area for the three suspects, also believed to be young teenagers.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
new jersey, jersey city, shooting, teen, new jersey news
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos