New Jersey News
NJ Transit cross-honoring as storm winds down
RAMSEY, N.J. (WABC) -- A late winter storm is leaving behind rain, ice and snow on the day before spring in New Jersey.
Snow mainly fell in Sussex, Morris, Warren and Somerset counties.
Major highways have been plowed. However, motorists are urged to use caution for icy spots and to completely clear cars before travelling.
Some schools have delayed opening.
Most of the state received rain.
Still, New Jersey Transit is cross honoring tickets to ease the commute through Tuesday.
new jersey, snow, snow storm, new jersey news
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- 3 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT 40 min ago
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- 3-year-old boy gets stuck in Nebraska claw machine 35 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos