New Jersey News
NJ Transit cross-honoring as storm winds down
RAMSEY, N.J. (WABC) -- A late winter storm is leaving behind rain, ice and snow on the day before spring in New Jersey.
Snow mainly fell in Sussex, Morris, Warren and Somerset counties.
Major highways have been plowed. However, motorists are urged to use caution for icy spots and to completely clear cars before travelling.
Some schools have delayed opening.
Most of the state received rain.
Still, New Jersey Transit is cross honoring tickets to ease the commute through Tuesday.
new jersey, snow, snow storm, new jersey news
- Islam at center of 9/11 Memorial criticism
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Boy found dead on building scaffolding in Bronx
- Yanks pitcher Pineda ejected for substance on neck
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Gunfire in Central Islip after drug deal goes bad
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos