New Jersey News
Roaches invade Greyhound bus to New York City
ATLANTIC CITY (WABC) -- A bus ride from Atlantic City to New York City has the makings of a horror movie as the passengers reported an invasion of roaches.
A caller tells Eyewitness News that 15 minutes into their journey to New York City on Friday afternoon, roaches started coming out of the vents inside the bus.
They were crawling on seats, up the windows, on the side panels, even onto the passengers, the caller said.
Our assignment editor could hear people in the background screaming and yelling about roaches being in their hair and on their backs.
Greyhound issued a statement say the 48 passengers on the bus were being moved to a new bus for the rest of their journey.
"We apologize for this inconvenience and our team will be transporting the first bus back to our garage to investigate the situation and determine its cause," Greyhound said.
new jersey, atlantic city, new york city, bus, new jersey news
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 29 min ago
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Dead cats found in bags hanging from tree in Yonkers 42 min ago
- 14.5 pound baby born in Boston
- 2 injured in elevator accident in Manhattan building 35 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos