New Jersey News
Workers overcome by fumes at New Jersey office building
WALL TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- Authorities are on the scene of a New Jersey office building where workers were overcome by fumes of some sort.
The workers were evacuated from the New Jersey Natural Gas administrative offices on Wyckoff Road in Wall Township just after 11 a.m. There are no gas facilities at the site.
About 10 workers were dizzy and nauseous after being exposed to the unknown fumes.
They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Six more were being treated at the scene.
Authorities are calling the situation an "air quality issue" in the building.
new jersey, wall township, new jersey news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix 4 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow heads into NYC after hitting southern, central NJ 24 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide 22 min ago
- New warning about potentially dangerous toys 56 min ago
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Giants playoff hopes eliminated after Chargers loss
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Broncos' Matt Prater sets NFL record with 64-yard FG
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix
4 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos