New Jersey News
Workers overcome by fumes at New Jersey office building
WALL TOWNSHIP (WABC) -- Authorities are on the scene of a New Jersey office building where workers were overcome by fumes of some sort.
The workers were evacuated from the New Jersey Natural Gas administrative offices on Wyckoff Road in Wall Township just after 11 a.m. There are no gas facilities at the site.
About 10 workers were dizzy and nauseous after being exposed to the unknown fumes.
They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.
Six more were being treated at the scene.
Authorities are calling the situation an "air quality issue" in the building.
new jersey, wall township, new jersey news
- Shot Brooklyn teen speaks out; Man in custody 7 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 12 dead, 3 missing in Mount Everest avalanche 27 min ago
- Woman tries to grab stroller from nanny in Chelsea
- Chelsea Clinton announces she is pregnant
- NY cabbie accused of not paying $28,000 in tolls
- Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
- Police investigating East Harlem hit and run
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
56 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos