New Jersey News
New Jersey man charged with manslaughter in FedEx driver's death
WOODBRIDGE (WABC) -- A 72-year-old man has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of a FedEx delivery man last week.
James Cunningham of Woodbridge was charged after the February 22nd accident where 43-year-old William Convery of South Bround Brook died.
The investigation determined Mr. Convery had parked his FedEx truck and was standing outside the rear of the vehicle when he and the truck were struck at 9:33 in a residential neighborhood near Merrill Park. He died on the scene.
Cunningham, who also was injured in the crash, remains hospitalized at Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center in New Brunswick.
He's being held on $250,000 bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, woodbridge, accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield 47 min ago
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11 20 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos