New Jersey News
New Jersey man charged with manslaughter in FedEx driver's death
WOODBRIDGE (WABC) -- A 72-year-old man has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of a FedEx delivery man last week.
James Cunningham of Woodbridge was charged after the February 22nd accident where 43-year-old William Convery of South Bround Brook died.
The investigation determined Mr. Convery had parked his FedEx truck and was standing outside the rear of the vehicle when he and the truck were struck at 9:33 in a residential neighborhood near Merrill Park. He died on the scene.
Cunningham, who also was injured in the crash, remains hospitalized at Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center in New Brunswick.
He's being held on $250,000 bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, woodbridge, accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday 1 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Mayor de Blasio continues to rally for universal Pre-K 4 min ago
- Elderly man attacked at Port Authority 13 min ago
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Grandfather killed in Long Island City hit and run 21 min ago
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Americans on board missing flight ID'd
24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
1 min ago