New Jersey News
New Jersey man charged with manslaughter in FedEx driver's death
WOODBRIDGE (WABC) -- A 72-year-old man has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of a FedEx delivery man last week.
James Cunningham of Woodbridge was charged after the February 22nd accident where 43-year-old William Convery of South Bround Brook died.
The investigation determined Mr. Convery had parked his FedEx truck and was standing outside the rear of the vehicle when he and the truck were struck at 9:33 in a residential neighborhood near Merrill Park. He died on the scene.
Cunningham, who also was injured in the crash, remains hospitalized at Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center in New Brunswick.
He's being held on $250,000 bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, woodbridge, accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- Bill Bratton named next Police Commissioner 15 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Unseasonably Warm Air
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Who is Bill Bratton? 19 min ago
- Photos: Bill Bratton, next NYPD Police Commissioner 21 min ago
- Hazmat respond to Carteret freight train derailment
- Fast food workers demonstrate to demand higher wages 55 min ago
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' manuscript at NY auction
- Police shoot and kill man with special needs
- Newtown 911 calls released
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Photos: Hazmat crews respond to Carteret freight...
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos