New Jersey News
New Jersey man charged with manslaughter in FedEx driver's death
WOODBRIDGE (WABC) -- A 72-year-old man has been charged with aggravated manslaughter in the death of a FedEx delivery man last week.
James Cunningham of Woodbridge was charged after the February 22nd accident where 43-year-old William Convery of South Bround Brook died.
The investigation determined Mr. Convery had parked his FedEx truck and was standing outside the rear of the vehicle when he and the truck were struck at 9:33 in a residential neighborhood near Merrill Park. He died on the scene.
Cunningham, who also was injured in the crash, remains hospitalized at Robert Wood Johnson University Medical Center in New Brunswick.
He's being held on $250,000 bail.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, woodbridge, accident, pedestrian struck, new jersey news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 39 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 44 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- US deploys 600 troops to Ukraine border nations
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens 41 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect 13 min ago
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack 5 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Photos: A look back at the 1964 World's Fair
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos