New Jersey News
2 buildings damaged in Hoboken fire
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- Crews were on the scene of a destructive fire in Hoboken Sunday.
The blaze started at about 3:00 on Sunday afternoon, and quickly spread to two neighboring buildings.
All of the residents got out safely. One person was treated for smoke inhalation.
Several homes on Madison Street have been evacuated as a precaution while crews battle the fire.
At least two buildings have sustained major damage.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hoboken, fire, new jersey news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at N.J. shopping center 3 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Metro-North to require sleep apnea evaluation
- One dead, another rescued in Long Island fire
- Not so fast! Palcohol not approved by federal government
- Passengers step up to help elderly man in bus brawl
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Brooklyn hit and run suspect identified by police
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
29 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos