New Jersey News
Body found in search for missing woman
LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. (WABC) -- A body found at around 5 p.m. in the Delaware and Raritan Canal is believed to be missing bartender Sarah Majoras.
A medical examiner will confirm the identity of the body, but Majoras' family has been notified.
A fur-trimmed boot was found in the canal earlier Wednesday and confirmed to be hers by her family.
The 39-year-old was last seen Saturday morning on surveillance video crossing the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge after a shift at the New Hope bar where she worked. The search had focused on the canal.
Officials say it doesn't appear foul play is involved.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Firefighters struggle to contain NJ forest fires 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Brush fire in Beachwood, New Jersey
- NYPD officer charged with DWI after shooting partner
- Yanks pitcher Michael Pineda suspended 10 games
- Man brutalizes women with hammer in Astoria apartment
- Justin Bieber being held at LAX
- NYU investigating pro-Palestine 'eviction' fliers
- 9-year-old dies in fall from Bronx high-rise
- Suspect charged with throwing Molotov Cocktail into deli
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green