New Jersey News
Body found in search for missing woman
LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. (WABC) -- A body found at around 5 p.m. in the Delaware and Raritan Canal is believed to be missing bartender Sarah Majoras.
A medical examiner will confirm the identity of the body, but Majoras' family has been notified.
A fur-trimmed boot was found in the canal earlier Wednesday and confirmed to be hers by her family.
The 39-year-old was last seen Saturday morning on surveillance video crossing the New Hope-Lambertville Bridge after a shift at the New Hope bar where she worked. The search had focused on the canal.
Officials say it doesn't appear foul play is involved.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, missing person, new jersey news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video 42 min ago
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 23 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 36 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 22 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
40 min ago
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
42 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp...
36 min ago