New Jersey News
Gas leak forces evacuation of New Jersey school
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- An elementary school in New Jersey was evacuated due a gas leak Tuesday morning.
All pre-kindergarten students of the Wallace School in Hoboken were taken to a nearby senior citizen center, while the other students went to Hoboken High School.
Parents can pick up their children at both locations.
Any remaining students will return to Wallace at the end of the day and be dismissed from the playground.
All after-school activities were canceled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hoboken, school evacuation, new jersey news
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet 47 min ago
- Paterson fire guts 3 buildings, displaces families
- 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners recalled
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show 38 min ago
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos