New Jersey News
Gas leak forces evacuation of New Jersey school
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- An elementary school in New Jersey was evacuated due a gas leak Tuesday morning.
All pre-kindergarten students of the Wallace School in Hoboken were taken to a nearby senior citizen center, while the other students went to Hoboken High School.
Parents can pick up their children at both locations.
Any remaining students will return to Wallace at the end of the day and be dismissed from the playground.
All after-school activities were canceled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hoboken, school evacuation, new jersey news
- 90-minute delays linger after LIRR service suspension 19 min ago
- 1 dead in Midtown fire; Fire truck crash injures 2 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gorgeous day, then weather whiplash
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Photos: Weather whiplash 55 min ago
- Ex-Christie aides want traffic jam subpoenas withdrawn
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn; 9 hurt
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident
- Man with stolen passport on jet was asylum seeker
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NYC home invasion robbery suspects caught on camera
- Queens attempted luring suspect taken into custody 37 min ago
- Call released after Oregon couple calls 911 on pet cat 58 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures