New Jersey News
Gas leak forces evacuation of New Jersey school
HOBOKEN (WABC) -- An elementary school in New Jersey was evacuated due a gas leak Tuesday morning.
All pre-kindergarten students of the Wallace School in Hoboken were taken to a nearby senior citizen center, while the other students went to Hoboken High School.
Parents can pick up their children at both locations.
Any remaining students will return to Wallace at the end of the day and be dismissed from the playground.
All after-school activities were canceled.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, hoboken, school evacuation, new jersey news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 3 lanes blocked on GWB due to maintenance 19 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County 37 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- George Zimmerman will not face assault charges, prosecutors say
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen