New Jersey News
Turnpike reopens after earlier fatal accident
MOUNT LAUREL (WABC) -- Three fatalities have been reported in a crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in the southern part of the state Thursday.
The crash happened between exits 4 and 5 in Mount Laurel in Burlington County just after 10 a.m.
There were up to four vehicles involved, including two tractor trailer and two passenger vehicles.
The southbound lanes were closed for several hours before being re-opened for the afternoon rush.
Southbound NJ Turnpike traffic was being diverted off the roadway at Interchange 7A.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new jersey turnpike, accident, new jersey news
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 13 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 2 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 24 min ago
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
13 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos