New Jersey News
Turnpike reopens after earlier fatal accident
MOUNT LAUREL (WABC) -- Three fatalities have been reported in a crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in the southern part of the state Thursday.
The crash happened between exits 4 and 5 in Mount Laurel in Burlington County just after 10 a.m.
There were up to four vehicles involved, including two tractor trailer and two passenger vehicles.
The southbound lanes were closed for several hours before being re-opened for the afternoon rush.
Southbound NJ Turnpike traffic was being diverted off the roadway at Interchange 7A.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new jersey turnpike, accident, new jersey news
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire 14 min ago
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train