New Jersey News
Turnpike reopens after earlier fatal accident
MOUNT LAUREL (WABC) -- Three fatalities have been reported in a crash on the New Jersey Turnpike in the southern part of the state Thursday.
The crash happened between exits 4 and 5 in Mount Laurel in Burlington County just after 10 a.m.
There were up to four vehicles involved, including two tractor trailer and two passenger vehicles.
The southbound lanes were closed for several hours before being re-opened for the afternoon rush.
Southbound NJ Turnpike traffic was being diverted off the roadway at Interchange 7A.
The cause of the crash is still being investigated.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, new jersey turnpike, accident, new jersey news
- Photos: Bronx River Parkway crash
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way 26 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup 43 min ago
- NJ Transit cross-honoring tickets system-wide
- Nelson Mandela memorial set for Tuesday in Soweto 40 min ago
- Obama to pay tribute to Mandela in South Africa
- Tough new NYC cockroaches can withstand winter cold
- MTA announces new safety measures after derailment 13 min ago
- Newtown groups open week of 'acts of kindness'
- Joe Torre elected to Baseball Hall of Fame
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Photos: Wintry Mix Hits Tri-State Area
- Wintry mix causes slick roads, massive pileup
43 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: More Snow On The Way
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos