New Jersey News
Images released of armed New Jersey bank robber
NEWARK -- The FBI is seeking an armed bank robber who struck at a northern New Jersey bank earlier this week.
In surveillance photos, the man is seen pointing a semi-automatic weapon inside a TD Bank on Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange.
The robbery occurred Monday at about 1:15 p.m.
The FBI says the man entered the bank and pointed the gun at a teller and ordered that money be put into a blue canvas bag. He then left the bank and was seen walking north.
The man is described as about 5-foot-10 and 210 pounds, with a large build and salt-and-pepper hair and goatee. He wore a baseball hat, sunglasses, a dark sweater, blue jeans and dark shoes.
The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying the man.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, bank robbery, west orange, new jersey news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC 32 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 3 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane 5 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UCONN sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing 44 min ago
- CT hockey referee arrested after removing child from ice 36 min ago
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
3 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos