New Jersey News
Images released of armed New Jersey bank robber
NEWARK -- The FBI is seeking an armed bank robber who struck at a northern New Jersey bank earlier this week.
In surveillance photos, the man is seen pointing a semi-automatic weapon inside a TD Bank on Pleasant Valley Way in West Orange.
The robbery occurred Monday at about 1:15 p.m.
The FBI says the man entered the bank and pointed the gun at a teller and ordered that money be put into a blue canvas bag. He then left the bank and was seen walking north.
The man is described as about 5-foot-10 and 210 pounds, with a large build and salt-and-pepper hair and goatee. He wore a baseball hat, sunglasses, a dark sweater, blue jeans and dark shoes.
The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying the man.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new jersey, bank robbery, west orange, new jersey news
- De Blasio, Bratton join Sharpton at Mandela tribute
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Queens hit and run leaves pedestrian dead
- Man found fatally stabbed in Williamsburg
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- Funeral for one of victims of Metro-North derailment
- LI man with 12 drunken driving convictions sentenced
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- Wintry blast moves through much of country, heads East
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary