Long Island News
Dina Lohan pleads not guilty, loses license in Long Island DWI case
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- Dina Lohan, mother of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, was in court Tuesday to face a drunk driving charge.
The 50-year-old Lohan was pulled over for speeding and arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on the Northern State Parkway on Long Island on September 12.
A breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level that was more than double the state's legal limit of .08 percent.
She was issued tickets for DWI and speeding. She pleaded not guilty Tuesday and was released with a suspended license and without bail.
Dina Lohan's lawyer, Mark Heller, said in court Tuesday that his client has no criminal record. She was later driven away in a silver Rolls Royce.
The arrest comes just months after Lindsay completed her latest stint in rehab.
Lindsay Lohan was spotted by photographers at her mother's Merrick, Long Island, home following Dina Lohan's arrest.
long island news, long island, drunk driving, long island news
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold 58 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar 25 min ago
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick 42 min ago
- 'Fake' interpreter says he was hallucinating at Mandela event 55 min ago
- Baby it's cold outside!
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday 44 min ago
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- Bipolar teen missing from Suffolk County
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- AccuWeather: Brisk And Cold
58 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos