Long Island News
Dina Lohan pleads not guilty, loses license in Long Island DWI case
NASSAU COUNTY (WABC) -- Dina Lohan, mother of troubled actress Lindsay Lohan, was in court Tuesday to face a drunk driving charge.
The 50-year-old Lohan was pulled over for speeding and arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on the Northern State Parkway on Long Island on September 12.
A breath test showed she had a blood-alcohol level that was more than double the state's legal limit of .08 percent.
She was issued tickets for DWI and speeding. She pleaded not guilty Tuesday and was released with a suspended license and without bail.
Dina Lohan's lawyer, Mark Heller, said in court Tuesday that his client has no criminal record. She was later driven away in a silver Rolls Royce.
The arrest comes just months after Lindsay completed her latest stint in rehab.
Lindsay Lohan was spotted by photographers at her mother's Merrick, Long Island, home following Dina Lohan's arrest.
long island news, long island, drunk driving, long island news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- LI man accused of killing uncle, burying him in backyard
- Man in coma after Long Island City hit and run
- Photo released of Queens bank robbery suspect
- Hicksville car crash kills 81-year old woman
- Newtown to DC bike ride to push for gun control
- Mom accused of driving into surf with kids goes to court
- Mega Millions jackpot at $309 million after no winner
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks ahead
- Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' fame dies at 92
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014