Long Island News
Deer Park pharmacy robbed; Suspect caught on camera
DEER PARK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are asking the public's help in identifying a man who robbed a CVS overnight.
The robbery happened at the pharmacy on Deer Park Avenue in Deer Park around 11 p.m. Sunday.
Authorities say the man jumped over the counter and demanded prescription pain medication from the clerk.
The suspect got the drugs and then escaped in a white Ford Explorer.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to call police.
long island news, long island, suffolk county news, deer park, robbery, long island news
- Newtown 911 calls released
- AccuWeather Forecast: Mild Week
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Attorney: Train engineer was 'in a daze'
- Mayor-elect de Blasio names deputy mayor
- Moriches boat crash injures 3 fishermen
- Search for missing teenager in Linden, New Jersey
- Woman's body discovered in Rochelle Park
- Wake for one of high school sweethearts killed in crash
- 5-year old girl from East Harlem missing
- Prospect Park Zoo welcomes two new Zebus
- Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash, autopsy finds
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos