Long Island News
Deer Park pharmacy robbed; Suspect caught on camera
DEER PARK (WABC) -- Police on Long Island are asking the public's help in identifying a man who robbed a CVS overnight.
The robbery happened at the pharmacy on Deer Park Avenue in Deer Park around 11 p.m. Sunday.
Authorities say the man jumped over the counter and demanded prescription pain medication from the clerk.
The suspect got the drugs and then escaped in a white Ford Explorer.
No injuries were reported.
Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to call police.
long island news, long island, suffolk county news, deer park, robbery, long island news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train 23 min ago
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents 43 min ago
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines