Long Island News
Long Island man nabbed in drug bust while holding baby
CENTRAL ISLIP (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, accused of selling drugs with his 8-month-old daughter in his arms.
Police say 23-year-old Tyreek Langs was selling heroin while holding his baby.
The incident happened in Central Islip, near Peters Boulevard and Kelly Avenue, around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Langs was arrested and charged with possession and sale of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
The baby is now with her great grandmother.
long island, long island news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Retired NYPD officer faces charges for allegedly killing wife
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Suspect arrested after body found in container
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Preparations underway for Boston Marathon
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at age 43
- Granderson hits sac fly to lift Mets over Braves in 14
- Anna, Beltran key Yankees' 5-1, 12-inning win