Long Island News
Sentencing day for Long Island burglary suspects
CENTEREACH (WABC) -- Two young men on Long Island will be sentenced Thursday after pleading guilty to burglary charges in Suffolk County.
Maurice Jones and Sion Sosa were arrested last May for burglarizing a home in Setauket, where where they stole a video game system, a camera and some coins.
The 20-year-old Jones and 19-year-old Sosa, both of Centereach, caused an estimated $8,000 in damage after they left the faucets running, which caused the floor to collapse.
Two of their victims are expected to attend the sentencing to deliver impact statements.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, centereach, burglary, long island news
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident