Long Island News
Man who lives near school charged with child porn possession
SETAUKET (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, facing charges for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Suffolk County police seized computers from the home of Philip Nicolopoulos last Friday. On Monday, the 48-year-old turned himself in to authorities.
Police say Nicolopoulos lives less than a mile away from Arrowhead Elementary School.
Nicolopoulos is charged with two counts of possession of a sexual performance by a child.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, setauket, child porn, long island news
- Forest fire burning in NJ; Evacuations ordered 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cool
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx high-rise 57 min ago
- Carlstadt fire guts post office; 2 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Carlstadt post office fire
- Heroin antidote Narcan saves 6 in Ocean County
- Woman charged in fatal hit and run in Hempstead
- Baby monitors batteries recalled over burn hazard
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies in NYC
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Tavern on the Green reopens in Central Park Thursday
- Photos: Sneak peek inside the new Tavern on the Green
- 9-year-old dies in 26-story fall from Bronx...
57 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos