Long Island News
Man who lives near school charged with child porn possession
SETAUKET (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, facing charges for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Suffolk County police seized computers from the home of Philip Nicolopoulos last Friday. On Monday, the 48-year-old turned himself in to authorities.
Police say Nicolopoulos lives less than a mile away from Arrowhead Elementary School.
Nicolopoulos is charged with two counts of possession of a sexual performance by a child.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, setauket, child porn, long island news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ 18 min ago
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits 32 min ago
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges 40 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm and muggy, T-storm possible
45 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos