Long Island News
Man who lives near school charged with child porn possession
SETAUKET (WABC) -- A Long Island man is under arrest, facing charges for allegedly possessing child pornography.
Suffolk County police seized computers from the home of Philip Nicolopoulos last Friday. On Monday, the 48-year-old turned himself in to authorities.
Police say Nicolopoulos lives less than a mile away from Arrowhead Elementary School.
Nicolopoulos is charged with two counts of possession of a sexual performance by a child.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, setauket, child porn, long island news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow hits southern New Jersey, heads for NYC 5 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV