Long Island News
Teen accused of tweeting bomb threat
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Long Island teenager is accused of tweeting a bomb threat against a rival school.
The tweet targeted Kings Park High School.
It prompted officials to bar all students from the school's basketball game Friday night.
Police say they arrested the 16-year-old who goes to Islip High School after he tweeted he had a bomb and was going to blow up the "Kingdome", Kings Park Gym.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- AccuWeather: Snow, ice and rain for Saturday
- 7 On Your Side gets back $1-million dollars in 2013
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- New York City issues snow alert 44 min ago
- Newtown victims to be remembered Saturday 18 min ago
- Photos: Photos of the Newtown school shooting victims
- Christie appointee resigns amid probe 41 min ago
- Charges expected in fraternity death
- 2,500 Fordham University applicants misled by email
- JFK customs seize cocaine in hair care products 27 min ago
- NY lawmakers to announce legislation preventing bridge tolls
- Mega Millions rises to $425M for Friday drawing 4 min ago
- Secret Sales: Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans and Photo Books