Long Island News
Teen accused of tweeting bomb threat
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Long Island teenager is accused of tweeting a bomb threat against a rival school.
The tweet targeted Kings Park High School.
It prompted officials to bar all students from the school's basketball game Friday night.
Police say they arrested the 16-year-old who goes to Islip High School after he tweeted he had a bomb and was going to blow up the "Kingdome", Kings Park Gym.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week 7 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 24 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man found shot to death in Bronx apartment
- Crash on Garden State Parkway leaves 1 dead, 2 hurt
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate 14 min ago
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Antonio Cromartie released by Jets
- Rangers top Red Wings 3-0 in Lundqvist's 300th win
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Changeable Week
7 min ago