Long Island News
Teen accused of tweeting bomb threat
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Long Island teenager is accused of tweeting a bomb threat against a rival school.
The tweet targeted Kings Park High School.
It prompted officials to bar all students from the school's basketball game Friday night.
Police say they arrested the 16-year-old who goes to Islip High School after he tweeted he had a bomb and was going to blow up the "Kingdome", Kings Park Gym.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up 40 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: 'Amazing' no one died in train crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime 51 min ago
- 2 win Mega Millions, Powerball jumps to $600 million
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Video: Marine, dog reunited in surprise ceremony
- Orb trainer fights nerves at Preakness
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at...
9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
40 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos