Long Island News
Teen accused of tweeting bomb threat
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A Long Island teenager is accused of tweeting a bomb threat against a rival school.
The tweet targeted Kings Park High School.
It prompted officials to bar all students from the school's basketball game Friday night.
Police say they arrested the 16-year-old who goes to Islip High School after he tweeted he had a bomb and was going to blow up the "Kingdome", Kings Park Gym.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, long island news
- Police search for arson suspect in Brooklyn 31 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind 56 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Elderly couple hurt in Queens home invasion 41 min ago
- Camilla Parker Bowles' brother Mark Shand dies 45 min ago
- 'Bachelorette' Contestant dies in paragliding accident
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 27 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 10 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Abandoned dog rescued and saved by SPCA in Bronxville
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- FBI investigates hoax that sent SWAT teams to house 15 min ago
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
27 min ago
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Gusty Wind
56 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos