Long Island News
Unruly customer leaves restaurant employee bloodied
HICKSVILLE (WABC) -- An unruly customer left a restaurant employee bloodied and blinded on Long Island Monday night.
Police say Premaras Selvaratnam hit an employee over the head with a bar stool at the Copper Wok restaurant in Hicksville, opening gashes to the victim's head and causing vision loss in one eye.
The victim was treated at the hospital.
Selvaratnam will be arraigned Tuesday in Hempstead.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, hicksville, long island news
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Man in coma after Queens hit and run 34 min ago
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Spring forward: Time to set the clocks head 9 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for...
3 min ago