Long Island News
Man charged with DWI, possession of stun gun
EAST MEADOW -- A Long Island man has been charged with DWI and possessing a stun gun that looked like a cell phone.
Nassau County police say Hugh Murray of Levittown was arrested after he was spotted weaving in and out of traffic in his BMW on New Year's Day in East Meadow.
After pulling him over, police said they found he was drunk. They said they also found a stun gun shaped like a cell phone in his jacket pocket.
Murray was charged with DWI and criminal possession of a weapon.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
long island, east meadow, drunk driving, long island news
- Snowstorm moves into New York area 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos 4 min ago
- Photos: Viewer snow storm pictures 4 min ago
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures 38 min ago
- NJ Transit delays due to problems on Portal Bridge
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 10 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela at memorial
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Snowstorm moves into New York area
32 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos